THINGS TO DO IN DUBAI
Dubai is a city in the UAE, located within emirate of the same name. It is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is considered to be one of the seven emirates that make up the country. Dubai has the second largest land territory after the capital, Abu Dhabi. It also has the largest population in the UAE and also rated as one of the best places to live in the Middle East.
1. PALM ISLAND : The palm island is two artificial islands in Dubai shape of Palm tree. The Belgian and Dutch dredge and marine contractors Jan De Nul and Van Oord were hired to complete construction. On the two islands there will be 100 luxury hotels, residential beach side villas and apartments, marinas, water theme parks, restaurants, shopping facilities and health spas.
2. PALM ATLANTIS : Atlantis, The Palm is a resort located on Dubai’s rescued artificial island The Palm. It was the first resort to be built on the island and is based on the myth of Atlantis included distinct Arabian elements. The resort has two accommodations wings also referred to as the royal Towers, consists of the east and the West Tower, both are linked together by the royal bridge suite.
3. PALM JUMEIRAH : The Palm Jumeriah exists of the tree trunk, a crown with 16 fronds and a surrounding crescent island the forms an 11 kilometer long breakwater. The island itself is five kilometer by five kilometers. It adds 78 kilometers the Dubai coast line.
4. SEGA MALL : SEGA Republic is a large indoor amusement park and family entertainment area in the Dubai Mall, complete with an indoor roller coaster, albeit a relatively small one and many other entertainment facilities to keep kids and adults busy.
5. DUBAI AQUARIUN AND WATERPARK : Dubai Tour aquarium and underwater zoo is a large fish tank in The Dubai Mall, which is hosting thousands of fish and other underwater wildlife for tourists and residents to watch. The Dubai Mall, Dubai Aquarium and discovery center is developed and maintained by Oceanis Australian group, officially earned the Guinness World Record for the world’s largest acrtlic panel.